Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2001) is the first edition of the Star Trek: Ships of the Line calendar series. Published for 2001, the calendar in a landscape format that later became a staple of the series. Events depicted in this calendar (like the rest of the series) are not considered to be canon.
- January - The USS Enterprise on assignment monitoring late 20th century Earth.
- February - Captain Jean-Luc Picard, against orders, takes the USS Enterprise-E into battle against the Borg.
- March - The then-experimental starship Defiant departs Deep Space 9 on an early, and still classified, mission.
- April - A rare, serene moment for the crew of the starship Voyager is shattered by warring tribes on the planet below.
- May - The starship Farragut, a Nebula-class ship, on routine patrol along the Cardassian border.
- June - Birds-of-Prey prepare for an exhaustive day of Klingon war games at an undisclosed location within the Empire.
- Center - For more spectacular images make sure to get the book [Star Trek: The Unseen Frontier] Declassified Images from the History of the Federation from Pocket Books, Winter 2001.
- July - An unexpected ally escorts the USS Voyager through Borg space as a condition of their infamous – albeit temporary – alliance.
- August - The prototype USS Prometheus moments before being commandeered by a Romulan crew.
- September - The Defiant shuttlecraft Chaffee during a routine mission cataloging gaseous anomalies inside the Badlands.
- October - Romulan Warbirds attack the Klingon outpost at Khitomer, sparking an interstellar incident.
- November - Captain Benjamin Sisko literally plows through Dominion forces in a bold maneuver that earned the name "Sisko's Run."
- December - What appears to be the starship Voyager crashes into the surface of a Class X planet, mere parsecs away from the Alpha Quadrant.
- "Star Trek 'Ships of The Line' Calendar", Star Trek: The Magazine Volume 1, Issue 20, December 2000, pp. 82-83
|Previous calendar:||Series||Next calendar:|
|First calendar in series||Star Trek: Ships of the Line||Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2002)|