(written from a Production point of view)
This page contains information regarding the new series, and thus may contain spoilers.
- Memory Alpha contains spoilers to released material only. No information about this series can be added until CBS or an identified studio source discusses information with a press outlet, such as a news service. Because Memory Alpha does not want to include unconfirmed data, please use the talk page to suggest or explain an addition to this article, only if it has a citation that could be referenced here.
Star Trek: Lower Decks is a forthcoming half-hour Star Trek animated series. The first original animated series commissioned by CBS All Access, as well as the first produced by the new CBS animation arm, CBS Eye Animation Productions, Lower Decks was announced in October 2018, with All Access committing to a two-season order. 
Created by Mike McMahan, the series will form part of Alex Kurtzman's five-year deal with CBS to expand the Star Trek franchise, and will reportedly focus on "the support crew serving on one of Starfleet's least important ships". 
- Aaron Baiers – co-executive producer
- Heather Kadin – executive producer
- Katie Krentz – executive producer
- Alex Kurtzman – executive producer
- Mike McMahan – executive producer, head writer
- Rod Roddenberry – executive producer
- Trevor Roth – executive producer
Links and references Edit
|Star Trek television series|
|The Original Series • The Animated Series • The Next Generation • Deep Space Nine • Voyager • Enterprise • Discovery • Untitled Picard series • Lower Decks|
|Companion series: After Trek • Short Treks|