(written from a Production point of view)
Star Trek: Hidden Evil is an adventure game set in the Star Trek universe. The game sees the player embody the persona of Ensign Sovok, a Human raised by Vulcans, who, as a result of this unusual upbringing, can use the Vulcan nerve pinch.
Marketed as the sequel game to Star Trek: Insurrection, the game embroils the player in a plot to harness the destructive powers of a coveted genetic seed. After discovering a warning from the Ancient humanoids, the player must engage alien forces and outwit foes in a series of challenging missions, or the galaxy will fall victim to a ruthless archenemy.
A Collector's Edition of Hidden Evil, released in the US, included the full game in special packaging, a VHS tape featuring the episode "All Good Things...", and electronic previews of two DC Star Trek comics.
- Brent Spiner as Data
- Patrick Stewart as Jean-Luc Picard
- Christopher Gorham as Ensign Sovok
- Gregg Henry as Gal'na
- Salome Jens as Xa-Tal
- Judi Durand as the Federation computer voice
- Janice Lynde as Anij
- Barry Dennen as Admiral Ratok
- Ted Hayden as Nadol
- Joseph Ruskin as Si'tann
- Suzanne Turner as a Federation doctor
- Victor Bevine as a Romulan guard
- James McDonnell as a Romulan guard
- Victor Raider-Wexler as:
- a Romulan guard
- the Romulan computer voice
- Greg Ellis as Urano
- Ron Surma - Casting Director
- Gamasutra Postmortem: Presto Studios' Star Trek: Hidden Evil by Michael Saladino, lead programmer