(written from a Production point of view)
|Series:||ENT, TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY|
|No. of episodes:||11 (2 feature-length)|
|No. of discs:||4|
|Region 1 release date:||1 August 2006|
|Region 2 release date:||15 January 2007|
|Region 4 release date:||2 November 2006|
|Subtitles:||English (region 1)|
German, English, Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, French (region 2)
|Reference:||ASIN B000FEBWTY (region 1)|
ASIN B000HWXS00 (region 2)
ASIN B000JGW80A (region 2, German)
Star Trek: Fan Collective - Klingon is a DVD collection released by Paramount Pictures. This four disc set contains episodes from Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager that deal in large part with the Klingons. It was the first Fan Collective to feature episodes from all five live action Star Trek series.
- DS9: "Trials and Tribble-ations" is also included on the Star Trek: Fan Collective - Time Travel DVD.
- Disc 1 contains an audio commentary by Rick Berman and Brannon Braga on "Broken Bow" and text commentaries for "Broken Bow" and "The Trouble with Tribbles" by Michael and Denise Okuda.
- Disc 2 contains a text commentary for "Sins of the Father" by Michael and Denise Okuda.
- Disc 3 contains a text commentary for "The Sword of Kahless" by Michael and Denise Okuda.
- Disc 4 contains a text commentary for "Trials and Tribble-ations" by Michael and Denise Okuda.
Star Trek: Fan Collective - Q
|Star Trek: Fan Collective|
Star Trek: The Animated Series
|Next series release:|
Star Trek: Fan Collective - Captain's Log