Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Standard maneuvers were a sequence of movements and tactics which were pre-programmed in every Federation starship. These so-called attack patterns or tactical patterns were named after a Greek letter and a number (for example, attack pattern Delta-2). It appears that these patterns involved movement, shield intensity placement, and weapons targeting.
Since the same attack patterns have been used during several different battles aboard several different starships in different situations, it appears that the computer will alter the pattern to properly suit the distance to the enemy vessel, its location and the starship's relative speed. Therefore attack patterns seem to be more of a loose plan than an exact one.
In contrast, evasive maneuvers are used to evade enemy weapons fire or capture.
Standard maneuver patterns Edit
- Attack pattern alpha (VOY: "Message in a Bottle")
- Pattern alpha one (attack pattern) (VOY: "Endgame")
- Attack pattern beta 4-7 (VOY: "Message in a Bottle")
- Pattern delta (attack pattern) (DS9: "The Jem'Hadar", "The Changing Face of Evil")
- Pattern delta two (attack formation) (DS9: "Favor the Bold")
- Pattern kappa 010 (attack pattern) (VOY: "Ex Post Facto")
- Pattern omega (attack pattern) (DS9: "The Way of the Warrior", "A Time to Stand"; VOY: "Year of Hell, Part II")
- Pattern omega four (attack pattern) (DS9: "The Die is Cast")
- Pattern sierra four (attack pattern) (DS9: "Valiant")