Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
The battle of wits and logic is joined again!
- From the box
- Following their debate over the fate of mankind, Spock and Q continue their discussions over a meal. After dining, the two return to the stage to recount their repast, which included encounters with several of Spock's former shipmates.
- However, at the moment the two verbal sparring partners shake hands, a power surge places them in total darkness. Suddenly, Spock and Q are no longer on stage, but somewhere in deep space.
- As they struggle to determine what has happened, a curious personality change takes hold. Spock is overcome with giddy delight. Q is much more serious, even...logical.
- Masterfully performed by Leonard Nimoy and John de Lancie, Star Trek® Spock vs. Q: The Sequel is a fascinating and often hilarious role reversal that reveals previously unknown sides of Spock and Q. It is a program so original it could only come from Alien Voices®.
In the cover art, Spock and Q are sitting on a rock on the surface of the asteroid, facing away from each other. Q is facing left, wearing the standard 2350s-2370s Starfleet uniform with 2360s-style combadge. No rank pips are visible. Spock is facing right and once again wearing his Starfleet uniform and wrist communicator from Star Trek: The Motion Picture, even though in the story, he is supposed to be his much older ambassadorial self.
- USS Enterprise
- Federation starship; Spock's former assignment.
- Starfleet officer; former communications officer and colleague of Spock aboard Enterprise.
- Montgomery Scott
- Starfleet officer; former chief engineer and colleague of Spock aboard Enterprise.
- Pavel Chekov
- Starfleet officer; former navigator and colleague of Spock aboard Enterprise.
- Planet about to be hit by an asteroid, but now with Spock and Q aboard for the ride.
- 16th century Human poet
- The same one originally heading for Earth in Spock Vs. Q.
- The equivalent of 911 for emergency contact of the Q Continuum.
- Switchboard operator at the 777 line.
- A Super-Super Being able to police the Q (at first mistaken for another operator at the 777 line).
MORE REFERENCES FORTHCOMING
- NOTE: This story was also re-released as part of a boxed CD "gift set" [ISBN 0743509463], which included both stories on CD and a bonus third disc of material, including segments of video of Nimoy and de Lancie performing both stories.
|Previous audio production:||Series||Next audio production:|
|"Spock Vs. Q"||Alien Voices||Final audiobook in series|