Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Scottish Highlands were a region in northern Scotland.
The Caldos colony was terraformed to mimic Scotland. During his visit to the planet in 2370, Jean-Luc Picard found the area to be "most impressive," stating that he felt "as if" he was in the Scottish Highlands. (TNG: "Sub Rosa")
Locations in the Scottish HighlandsEdit
People from the HighlandsEdit
- A claymore was a Scottish sword (TOS: "Day of the Dove")
- A targe was a Scottish shield (TOS: "By Any Other Name")
- Kilt, Highland dress (TOS: "Is There in Truth No Beauty?", "The Savage Curtain", "By Any Other Name").
- Sporran, Highland dress (TOS: "Is There in Truth No Beauty?", "The Savage Curtain", "By Any Other Name")
- Scotch whisky, an alcoholic beverage, frequently made in the Highlands
- Caber toss