Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scott is an ancient Earth name originally given to those from the country of Scotland.
Some people with the last name "Scott" include:
- B. Scott, a MACO on the ISS Enterprise (NX-01)
- Charlie Scott, a security guard in the Vic Fontaine holoprogram
- Montgomery Scott, (aka "Scotty") chief engineer of the USS Enterprise
- Tryla Scott, Captain of the USS Renegade in the 24th century
Some people with the first name "Scott" include:
- Scott Luhrsen, MD, DGA, a doctor aboard Starbase 515 in the 24th century
- Scott McKnight, a 24th century Starfleet member
- Scott Rubenstein, a comedian
- Performers and production staf
Actors and production staff with the name "Scott":
- Scott (lamp operator), an electrician who worked on TNG "Suddenly Human"
- Adam Scott, the conn officer of the USS Defiant in First Contact
- Judson Scott, Joachim from The Wrath of Khan, a Romulan, and a Brekkian in Voyager and The Next Generation respectively
- Kathryn Leigh Scott, Nuria the Mintakan from The Next Generation
- Melissa Scott, an author of Star Trek novels
- Renata Scott, Admiral Hayes in TNG: "Realm of Fear"
- Mary Scott-Wiecek, a fan fiction author
- Kevin Scott Allen, a Jem'Hadar soldier in Deep Space Nine
- Scott Thompson Baker, the Jem'Hadar Kudak'Etan
- Scott Bakula, the actor who played the role of Jonathan Archer on Star Trek: Enterprise
- Scott Burkholder, Commander Hillard in Deep Space Nine, and Rellus Tagrim in Star Trek: Enterprise
- Scott DeVenney, Bob Briggs from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Scott Grimes, Eric from the Next Generation episode "Evolution"
- Scott Hamm, the Red Squad member Parton
- Scott Haven, an actor in numerous roles on Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and First Contact
- Scott Jaeck, Cavit on Voyager, and an administrator on The Next Generation
- Scott Klace, Dremik in an episode of Voyager, and Firek Goff in an episode of Deep Space Nine
- Scott Lawrence, Garon in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager, plus voiceovers in Star Trek videogames
- Scott Leva, Ortikan in an episode of Deep Space Nine
- Scott Lincoln, the actor who played a Telsian miner in Star Trek: Voyager
- Scott Lobdell, a comic-book author
- Scott Luhrsen, first unit staff member
- Scott MacDonald, the actor who played Commander Dolim from Star Trek: Enterprise, plus a number of other roles in Deep Space Nine, The Next Generation, and Voyager
- Scott Marlowe, the actor who played Keeve Falor in Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Scott McElroy, a stunt performer on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager
- Scott McGinnis, "Mr. Adventure" in Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Scott McKnight, a rigger and electrician
- Scott Neal, co-author of DS9: "In the Cards"
- Scott Rinker, the Aenar Gareb from Star Trek: Enterprise
- Scott Rubenstein, a production staff associate
- Scott Alan Smith, Doyle from Star Trek: Voyager
- Scott Strozier, a regular extra in Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager, and a security ensign in First Contact
- Scott Thomson, the actor who played DaiMon Goss
- Scott Thompson, Tomin from Star Trek: Voyager
- Scott Trost, the actor who played a transporter ensign, Lt. Shipley, and a Bajoran
- Marc Scott Zicree, writer of two Next Generation episodes
- See also
- Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise, the movie Enterprise technical manual
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|