This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Discovery, and thus may contain spoilers.
A salad was a food dish that consisted of multiple mixed (often fresh) ingredients and sometimes salad dressing. Although usually very healthy, many people didn't like the taste of it.
- 11:00 to 17:00 hours –
- 17:00 to 25:00 hours –
While visiting an outpost of the Mikhal Travelers, B'Elanna Torres had "a small salad" and ended up complaining of nausea, after ignoring The Doctor's prior warning that Klingon physiology lacked the enzymes to digest the vegetation of that planet. (VOY: "Darkling")
When Lewis Zimmerman had contracted a terminal disease, his assistant Haley often tried to serve him salad, but he didn't like it and told her to give it to Leonard, his holographic pet iguana. (VOY: "Life Line")
- Caesar salad
- Chicken salad
- Corn salad (VOY: "Faces")
- Dietary salad (TOS: "The Corbomite Maneuver")
- Endive salad (DS9: "Whispers")
- Fiesta Salad from Burgerland (ENT: "Carpenter Street")
- Jibelian berry salad
- Mixed green salad (ENT: "Singularity")
- Potato salad
- Yogurt and raisin salad (TNG: "Imaginary Friend")