(written from a Production point of view)
Richard Manning was co-producer together with Hans Beimler on the third season of Star Trek: The Next Generation. He also wrote several episodes including the episode ""Paradise" from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine with Beimler and Jeff King.
Manning also worked as a producer and writer on Fame and Farscape.
- This article is a stub relating to real-world information such as a performer, author, novel, magazine, or other production material. You can help Memory Alpha by fixing it.
Writing credits Edit
- "Coming of Age" - "The Neutral Zone" - Story Editor (Season 1)
- "The Arsenal of Freedom" (teleplay with Hans Beimler)
- "Symbiosis" (teleplay with Robert Lewin and Hans Beimler)
- "Pen Pals" - "Shades of Gray" - Executive Script Consultant (Season 2)
- "The Schizoid Man" (story with Hans Beimler)
- "The Emissary" (television story and teleplay with Hans Beimler)
- "Shades of Gray" (teleplay with Maurice Hurley and Hans Beimler)
- "Who Watches The Watchers" (with Hans Beimler - Season 3)
- "Yesterday's Enterprise" (teleplay with Ira Steven Behr, Hans Beimler and Ronald D. Moore)
- "Allegiance" (with Hans Beimler)