Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
- You may also be looking for actor Steven Weber.
Richard Stephen Weber, mostly credited as R. Stephen Weber and also known as Steve Weber, is a make-up artist who worked on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, and Star Trek: First Contact. in 1996 he also worked as makeup artist on the television tribute Star Trek: 30 Years and Beyond, where he worked with fellow Star Trek alumni Suzan Bagdadi and Tina Hoffman. During his time on Star Trek, Weber earned three Emmy Award nominations and won one Emmy Award:
- 1996 Emmy Award for the episode "Threshold", shared with Michael Westmore, Greg Nelson, Scott Wheeler, Tina Hoffman, Mark Shostrom, Gilbert A. Mosko, Ellis Burman, Jr., and Brad Look
- 1996 Emmy Award nomination for the episode "The Visitor", shared with Michael Westmore, Camille Calvet, Dean Jones, Karen Iverson, Mark Bussan, Scott Wheeler, Gilbert A. Mosko, Ellis Burman, Jr., David Quashnick, Thomas E. Surprenant, Brad Look, and Kevin Haney
- 1997 Emmy Award nomination for the episode "Apocalypse Rising", shared with Michael Westmore, Camille Calvet, Karen Iverson, Ellis Burman, Jr., David Quashnick, Dean Jones, Mark Bussan, Brad Look, Belinda Bryant, James MacKinnon, Allan A. Apone, Perri Sorel, Mary Kay Morse, John Maldonado, Lisa Collins, and Karen Westerfield
- 1999 Emmy Award nomination for the episode "The Dogs of War", shared with Michael Westmore, Camille Calvet, Dean Jones, Mark Bussan, Karen Iverson, Mary Kay Morse, Ellis Burman, Jr., Belinda Bryant, Karen Westerfield, Brad Look, David Quashnick, Earl Ellis, Joe Podnar, Jeff Lewis, Sandra Rowden, Toby Lamm, Michael F. Blake, June Westmore, Judith Silverman, Craig Smith, Kevin Haney, Suzanne Diaz, Scott Wheeler, James Rohland, Tina Hoffman, and Natalie Wood
In 2000 Weber earned another Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Makeup for a Series for his work on the MADtv episode Movie Show, shared with Ed French and Myke Michaels. In addition to Star Trek, Weber worked as makeup artist on the horror film The Prophecy (1995, along with Dave Snyder), the television series Charmed (1999-2000, with hair stylist Ani Plotkin), and the crime thriller Twisted (2004, starring Ashley Judd and along with Steven E. Anderson, Allan A. Apone, Joel Harlow, Candace Neal, and Ve Neill).
Star Trek credits Edit
(This list is currently incomplete.)