Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As expected, any attempt at removing the grey-colored border around thumbnail images breaks the layout in IE, and this will continue to be the case until we get a skin that is not a hack of a black-on-white Monobook. It would probably be best to change the bg color of that table element to #222222 - I personally believe that these pages should follow most of MA's "look&feel" anyway - not that different colors should be ruled out completely, but I'm not sure if we need a completely color-coded page, either... :) -- Cid Highwind 14:42, 22 August 2006 (UTC)
...or: "I can't see shit!" ;)
No really, these scrollable div elements are bad enough when they are as wide as the page allows - in a sidebar which is about 200-250px wide on most screens, they are absolutely horrible. Even more so considering that there's the equivalent of just 4 lines of text left per section, with individual items sometimes taking up 2 of those lines alone. I'd rather see the more esoteric lists/categories replaced with a link to the list category that contains them - not every category needs to be listed here, IMO. -- Cid Highwind 16:00, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- Hope this helps...
- :) -- Captain M.K.B.
Absolutely. :) -- Cid Highwind 16:07, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- Couldn't have said it better myself :P - Enzo Aquarius 16:08, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- I have absolutely no problem with reverting the page... it was an experiment, and if everyone hates it, so be it. :P I just had a concern that the right-hand column was growing quite long, and would probably grow a lot longer over time. -- Renegade54 16:13, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
Less... vertical? Edit
- It's great! --Bp 09:17, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- Ok, so thats not a very useful response. Go ahead with it, although I've recently come to a new idea about what the portals should be. You can kindof see it at the Portal:Star Trek. Anyway, I'm on IRC at the moment if you want to talk about it. --Bp 09:36, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, and by "Go ahead with it", I dont mean you need permission or anything, Sir. I just mean that no one is really working on it, so I dont think anyone would be pissed if you work on it where it is, rather than on a sub-page or something. --Bp 09:41, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
Featured Person Edit
How about having Majel Barrett-Roddenberry as the featured person? Lt.Lovett 22:51, 26 December 2008 (UTC)