(written from a Production point of view)
Phaedra M. Weldon is a Star Trek author who lives in the Atlanta, Georgia area with her daughter. She was born in Pensacola, Florida, the eldest of four children, and began writing while in middle school, reworking the endings of her favorite TV shows. She attended Georgia Southern University, and after leaving college for a job in the graphic arts industry, she continued writing in her spare time, eventually selling her first short story, "The Lights in the Sky", in 1997.
Star Trek worksEdit
- Strange New Worlds (anthology)
- "The Lights in the Sky" (3rd place winner)
- Strange New Worlds V (anthology)
- "Who Cries for Prometheus"
- Starfleet Corps of Engineers: Blackout (eBook)
- Starfleet Corps of Engineers: Signs from Heaven (eBook)
- The Oppressor's Wrong (eBook)
Some non-Trek worksEdit
- Gateways (anthology)
- "By the Rules"
- Hags, Sirens, and Other Bad Girls of Fantasy (anthology)
- "By the Light of Ra"
- Fantasy Gone Wrong (anthology)
- "The Farmboy, the Gnome, and the Rose"
- Cosmic Cocktails (anthology)
- "Crossing the Road"