(written from a Production point of view)
Patrick "Pat" A. Jankiewicz is an actor and publicist who appeared alongside his brother Donald R. Jankiewicz as a Hanon IV native in the Star Trek: Voyager episodes "Basics, Part I" and "Basics, Part II". He received no credit for these appearances.
Born in Detroit, Michigan, Jankiewicz is also the brother of screenwriter Tom Jankiewicz. Several interviews by him were published in issues of Star Trek Magazine, including "The Apple of Our Eye" with Celeste Yarnall in Star Trek Magazine issue 116, "Ensign Expendable" with Paul Carr in Star Trek Magazine issue 123, "Be My Guest" with Tanya Lemani George in Star Trek Magazine issue 125, and "Up Above the Gods" with Gary Lockwood in Star Trek Magazine issue 140. Yet, he started out as a prolific interviewer between 1991 and 1996 for the Starlog Press publications, writing interviews for their magazines such as one with Robert L. McCullough for the February 1993 issue of Starlog, titled "Man & Pakled", among numerous others.
Career outside Star Trek Edit
Beside his work on Star Trek he appeared together with his brother in the comedy series Culture Clash (1994), the mystery film Lamb to the Slaughter (2002), the action comedy The Rundown (2003, starring The Rock), and the comedy series Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! (2007 and 2009).
Other appearances include the comedy Beethoven's 2nd (1993, with Jeff Corey and William Schallert), the comedy Quiet Days in Hollywood (1997, with Jeremy Roberts), the mystery drama K-PAX (2001, with Alfre Woodard, Mary Mara, William Lucking, Kelly Connell, Frank Collison, and Julie Sands), the comedy series The Sarah Silverman Program (2008, starring Sarah Silverman), the short horror film Cleansed (2008), the comedy American High School (2009, with Davida Williams), and the short comedy When Life Gives You Lemons (2010).
(This list is currently incomplete.)
- Starlog magazine
- "Shari Lewis, Bright Lights, Big Zetar", issue 172, November 1991, pp. 48-50
- "Leo Penn, Captain of Television", issue 179, June 1992, pp. 73-76
- "Herb Kenwith, Auteur of Zetar", issue 179, June 1992, pp. 92-95
- "Gene Nelson, The Gamesters People Play", issue 180, July 1992, pp. 51-55
- "Robert McCullough, Man & Pakled", issue 187, February 1993, pp. 54-56, 72
- "Claude Earl Jones, Mr. Expandable", issue 191, June 1993, pp. 62-64
- "Jon Povill, Incident of the Nine", issue 192, July 1993, pp. 76-80
- "Brian Bonsall, Most Wanted, The Klingon Kid", issue 194, September 1993, pp. 58-61
- "Jan Shutan, Star of Zetar", issue 199, February 1994, pp. 58-60
- "Jonathan Del Arco, Borg to be Wild", issue 201, April 1994, pp. 36-39
- "Jill Sherman Donner, Tome of the Green", issue 204, July 1994, pp. 72-76
- "Barbara Babcock, Plato's Stepdaughter", issue 220, November 1994, pp. 50-53
- "The Captain's Woman" (Barbara Luna), issue 235, February 1996, pp. 79-81
- The Official Star Trek: The Next Generation Magazine