Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
In the darkness of space the pitted, corroded shape floated like some mysterious coffin...
The Enterprise officers are forced to fight in a Roman arena by an hypnotic robot posing as Caesar.
"Captain, there's something strange... an unidentified object!"
"Might I suggest we use the video screen captain?"
- - Uhura and Spock
"Great Jupiter! Look out!"
- - Spock
"Observation tells me the monsters are of mechanical original. Not that it makes them less dangerous. Never mind.. Fire!"
"Pheew. Thank you! You choose a strange time to give lectures."
- - Spock and Kirk
Background information Edit
- Kirk and Uhura are the only crew members to wear red; everyone else wears blue.
- Spock swears by Jupiter.
Setting and technologyEdit
- Sulu tells Kirk that a shuttlecraft was lost when the space station vanished. Kirk notes that they can always indent for another.
- Part of the story takes place aboard a space station that is covered in red moss and keeps changing its shape and interior.
- The rest takes place on a planet that is like ancient Rome.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: TV21 & Joe 90 #74, 20 February 1971
- Part 2: TV21 & Joe 90 #75, 27 February 1971
- Part 3: TV21 & Joe 90 #76, 6 March 1971
- Part 4: TV21 & Joe 90 #77, 13 March 1971
- Captain James T. Kirk
- Nyota Uhura
- Doctor Leonard McCoy
- Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott
- Hikaru Sulu
- Caesar, a robot
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #18|| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
|UK Story Arc #20|