Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Moose Baumann is a comic book artist and writer. He specializes in color design and artwork, his primary jobs during his time with Malibu Comics. He started in the industry in the early 1990s, and after the demise of Malibu, he moved on to DC Comics, where he continues to work as a color artist. Baumann has also worked on IDW Publishing's Star Trek line.
Star Trek credits Edit
- Malibu DS9:
- "Operation Assimilation" (color art)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Maquis: Soldier of Peace:
- "The Looking Glass War" (color design)
- "Ultimate Annual" - "No Time Like the Present" (color design)
- "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Special"
- "Honor" (pencil art)
- "Frozen Boyhood", "Collision Course", "Dangerous Times" (color art)
- "Worf Special" - "Unhappy Trails" story (writer and cover art)
- "Blood & Honor" (color design)
- "The Rules of Diplomacy" (color design)
- The Landmark Crossover:
- Monthly series:
- IDW Publishing