Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is there a template we can place on here to make it more clear that the discussion has ended? I tried to comment on it because there was a deletion template on the article that this page was discussing. Jecowa 07:22, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- There are already two things on the page that make it clear. There is the comment in the "Admin resolution" section that says the decision is to keep, and the fact that it is in Category:Memory Alpha archived pages for deletion discussions. We don't need another template. --OuroborosCobra talk 07:50, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
Those are both at the bottom of the page. I think there is a border that can be added around closed discussions to make it very apparent that it is closed. Jecowa 07:56, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- Or people can learn to read. We follow "KISS" as much as possible, and have never had this problem before. --OuroborosCobra talk 07:59, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
That's not very nice. Please keep it civil. It's not a matter of "learning to read," it's a matter of noticeability. Jecowa 08:22, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- I should add that this would not even be an issue if the administrator who closed this discussion had removed the deletion template from Warf in the first place. You probably wouldn't have even noticed this discussion if not for that. We don't need a template, we need administrators to just handle the archival process correctly (which they almost always do). --OuroborosCobra talk 08:07, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
Yes, I wouldn't have edited this page if the deletion template had been removed earlier from the redirect page. Jecowa 08:22, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yah. Whoops. My bad for not removing it. But what is it with this poorly spelled redirect that causes people to add far too many useless comments to it? :) -- Sulfur 13:04, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- Though I enjoyed the "useless" commentary on the deletion page, it's certainly not worth all the emotions it seems to have evoked. Why can't we all just get along? --Icesyckel 02:35, 23 December 2007 (UTC)