Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is it only on my screen that the formatting is wonky, it's stretching the page to the right. Otherwise, I'm proud of this community, good questions!DhaliaUnsung 18:06, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- "His rendition of Star Trek was, to put it simply... outstanding." Is that really NPOV? --Samy Merchi 00:05, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- Not sure what you're talking about but that is JJ Abrams answer and is appropriate for this page. — Morder 00:07, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- He is speaking of the last sentence in the introduction, which does seem to give a slight opinion, but I think that's OK given that it is not a part of the encyclopedia. However, I would not oppose its altering.--31dot 00:18, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- Heh, looked like a response to a question the way it's css'd :) Altering - might as well remove it if it's going to be a problem. — Morder 00:20, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- I removed the opinion piece from the introduction. -- Cid Highwind 10:53, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
kann das einer in deutsch übersetzen? intoxic8ed 12:09, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
Could somebody edit the "Start Trek" typo in the answer to question #7? --Derefed 03:14, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
Requesting a small change Edit
From the article:
- I think "Ah damn it, I could've done that better, or I blew that"
I reckon that should be:
- I think "Ah damn it, I could've done that better," or "I blew that"
or comparable. -184.108.40.206 19:26, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- It's a quote -- a quoted answer to a question. That is what Abrams said, therefore that's what he said according to the article. 220.127.116.11 20:33, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
The german comment Edit
Quote: kann das einer in deutsch übersetzen? What he meant by that was "Can you translate that into german?" He would like for you to translate a copy of JJ Abrams 10 questions into german so that he can read it, he is interested. (I used BabelFish Translator Service, maybe he could too...) To the german user: Gebrauch BabelFish lässt englische Wörter deutschen Gebrauch Google suchen ZephramCochran 02:07, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- Anyone who was able to translate into German would be likewise able to read the question. If he doesn't know English well or at all, he wouldn't know if an internet translator appropriately translated his request in order to post it. Most of the time internet translators should only be used by people with quite a good working knowledge of the languages in question. 18.104.22.168 20:38, 16 July 2009 (UTC)