This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete the list of articles in the rationale section.
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- I've deleted "Beltane system" as it was never mentioned in the episode or the script. Tom (talk) 09:28, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Same for "Vagra system". Tom (talk) 18:17, July 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Maybe a Keep for Betelgeuse? As it was at least seen in one episode. Tom (talk) 20:34, July 26, 2015 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
All unsaid star systems are deleted (cross-checked with the scripts). Betelgeuse was seen, Loracus system can be read on the book page, Trialas system (though maybe misspelled) was used in dialog and a "pna" template was placed on the article, and Dameron system stays as a realworld article from a script reference. So all four are kept. Tom (talk) 12:26, October 17, 2015 (UTC)