This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Seal".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Delete. I don't believe the Navy SEALS were ever mentioned in Trek. --From Andoria with Love 08:33, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. I don't remember they were ever mentioned in Star Trek and not sure but I think a similar page was created and also deleted here. – Tom 09:43, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
Delete We may be wrong in saying that they were never mentioned, but the article lists no references whatsoever. Delete it and let the creator put it back, with proper references.– Watching... listening... 13:47, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. I don't believe Navy Seals were mentioned in Star Trek, and a page on comparing MACOs to Marines was previously deleted. 31dot 14:44, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. We have a reasonable, and well defined canon policy. At times gray areas may pop up, but this certainly isn't one of them. MA does not equal wikipedia, and articles shouldn't be created for things people "assume" exist in the Star Trek universe. Hossrex 23:16, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted. Such joy. -- Sulfur 04:18, 26 November 2007 (UTC)