Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Scientific algorithm".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
No Trek relation whatsoever, nor can I find any citable references to apply to this. --Alan del Beccio 00:24, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. While Trek occasionally mentioned algorithms, it was never in this context. Also, this article seems more like a dictionary entry, as no citation is given(as Alan said) 31dot 00:52, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. It would be a fine wikipedia entry, and I found it (dry, but) interesting, although it seems to have no relation to Star Trek. Hossrex 02:06, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. This seems also to my like a personal essay. Some of us have our own "personal essays" here, but we keep them on our user pages, not as independent articles. --OuroborosCobra talk 02:22, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. – Tom 12:54, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
Keep. We less techie trekkies can use a hand getting savvy sometimes. It helps us separate a lot of on-screen technobabble from true math/science. John 23:16, 28 November 2007
- Wikipedia's purpose is to educate on a plethora of esoteric ideas. Memory Alpha's purpose is to record canonical information about Star Trek. -- Hossrex 22:17, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- Besides, John the Anon, anonymous users cannot vote unless they are the author of the page in question. Your vote has been struck. --From Andoria with Love 18:02, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
- And having stated the above, I vote delete, as well. --From Andoria with Love 18:03, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted. --From Andoria with Love 18:04, 30 November 2007 (UTC)