Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Retroactive continuity".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Talk Page Edit
Agreed. All continuity issues are stated on the episode itself in the background notes. Even then we have tread lightly between continuity and nitpicks. — Morder 09:32, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- Indeed, and this is all uncited "some fans"-ness as well.– Cleanse 09:35, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- I agree too, nitpicking, "some fans think", original research - all combined. --Jörg 09:45, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
Deletion rationale Edit
Nitpick-like realworld page. Delete suggestion based on talk (above). — Morder 09:49, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. Essentially a page of nitpicks.--31dot 12:04, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- Delete – Cleanse 07:44, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. – Tom 10:18, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted.– Cleanse 23:21, 12 April 2009 (UTC)