Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Reaction control system".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Created in 2007, no citations! Talk page claims that "RCS" may have never been spelled out on screen, making this title strictly non-canon. Moving article to RCS (which currently is a redirect to this) would not solve the problem of the article not having any citations, so I'm suggesting deletion instead. -- Cid Highwind 16:38, January 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Delete if no citations are found. --31dot 20:48, January 8, 2012 (UTC)
- This might be a case of using a bg source title for what was seen on screen. - Archduk3 10:45, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
In that case I might suggest this be merged with reaction control thruster, as if I read it right this article title just seems to be a name for the system of RCT's, which have been seen onscreen.--31dot 10:48, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with 31dot's (2nd) reasoning--Sennim 18:40, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Merged with RCT. Redirect left. --31dot 23:00, March 19, 2012 (UTC)