This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Ravis' species".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Delete or perhaps a redirect. Suggestions? – Tom 16:26, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. --From Andoria with Love 16:45, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. Unless we have firm evidence that they are members of distinct species(which we don't) we should assume that they are the same(much like the recent Aluura page deletion). I don't think a redirect is neccesary as there are links and mentions on the appropriate pages. --31dot 21:41, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted. --Alan del Beccio 22:32, 9 January 2008 (UTC)