Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "RAND Corporation".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
I propose the deletion of the page RAND Corporation. While Harvey P. Lynn acted as a consultant on Star Trek: The Original Series he did so on personal title and in his spare time. The organization itself had nothing to do with Star Trek as is emphatically and permanently stated on their website's FAQ page. Any mention of the organization can be "wikilinked" on Lynn's own page--Sennim (talk) 20:00, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Support. As above. --| TrekFan Open a channel 20:29, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Support. Following the info above there is no connection. Tom (talk) 20:32, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Delete per the rationale. 31dot (talk) 21:09, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Support. Same. —StalwartUK 05:16, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Comment. I might be preaching before an open choir, but If deletion is decided, I think that all links should be removed before deletion to avoid "red links", as well as deleting the disambig page "Rand".--Sennim (talk) 09:31, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Removing links is usually done by whomever deletes the article. 31dot (talk) 09:34, March 17, 2014 (UTC)