This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Portugal".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Essentially returning to this discussion: Memory Alpha:Pages for deletion/Yugoslavia, which was resolved based on the fact that said nation was never specifically reference. Lisbon was, but even that article avoids referencing the nation, as did the episode where it was spoken. Also, the Portuguese were mentioned twice, but again, like the Serbo-Croatians, the Portuguese are a people/culture who inhabit a chunk of land on a map, and are not actually the chunk of land in question. --Alan 21:25, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. Not specifically mentioned. I agree with Alan's reasoning.--31dot 23:33, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. Agreed. - AJ Halliwell 17:13, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
PfD <5 days, no opposes. --Alan 22:23, 25 July 2008 (UTC)