This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Pointed Peaks".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
I made a comment on the talk page of this article a while back, then completely forgot about it. Anyway, I don't think Piper was using a proper name to refer to these mountains, and think the page should be deleted. -Angry Future Romulan 21:14, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Either Delete or Merge with Delta Vega, since it is a geographical feature of that planet(but leaving out this name). --31dot 21:33, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Keep. This is what the transcript has: "They were headed across the valley, to the left of the pointed peaks. There's flatlands beyond." It seems that it's either the proper name for a particular set of peaks, or, most likely, it's a descriptive term for a particular set of peaks, but in either case he was still talking about a particular set, or range, of mountains, not just mountains in general, so we can use the descriptive term "pointed peaks" for them. - Archduk3 21:47, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
- But should we then have an article on "The Valley", since he was referring to the one in relation to the peaks? I see your point though, and this isn't a big deal to me if it is kept.--31dot 21:50, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
Article kept, no consensus to delete or otherwise change.--31dot 17:45, April 24, 2011 (UTC)