Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Parricide".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
MA is not a dictionary, and I don't believe this term was ever mentioned. Also, it's unformatted and orphaned.
- Keep: While the context is written in the wrong point of view, its content is more than a mere dictionary definition. As for whether it was ever referenced, try: "You've brought the Federation into the middle of a blood feud, Admiral. The children have returned to expel their elders just as they were once expelled. Except Ru'afo's need for revenge has now escalated to parricide." --Alan del Beccio 21:00, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- There are so many words and phrases used in Star Trek that people don't know what the word is. I though Parricide was "killing of parasites". I think Kirk mentioned it when referring to Spock and his father with relation to the blood transfusion. --Babaganoosh 21:16, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Kept. --From Andoria with Love 17:36, 13 January 2007 (UTC)