Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Omega Class".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Not only does it appear to be Non-Cannon, but theres nothing in the article to begin with. I vote Delete. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cpt Kaziarl Nanaki (talk • contribs).
- I agree, Delete. --JemHadar 18:12, 30 September 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. Non-canon cruft. -- Sulfur 18:15, 30 September 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. 31dot 18:02, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Keep. I created this page because of a story my friend and I are writing. We are going to create many pages on this site, and they will all deal with a series of books. As for the stuff here that is non-canon, they are needed for my story. Also, the details are going to be added to this page in the near-by future. If anyone has a good idea for the ship, you are welcome to add it. – TMan91 18:15, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- Strong delete, following the author's explanation. CzechOut ☎ | ✍ 03:10, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. --Jörg 09:34, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. Sometimes, it seems like debate isn't even necessary. Hossrex 21:41, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted. -- Sulfur 21:46, 6 October 2007 (UTC)