Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "No Changeling has ever harmed another".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Call me "delete-happy" again, if you like, but I really don't think we need complete (and arbitrary) quotes acting as redirects now. -- Cid Highwind 19:39, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
- Delete...probably a nice quote for the page, but that's it. --Alan del Beccio 19:45, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
- Agreed with what Alan said. Delete. --OuroborosCobra talk 20:08, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
- Delete. --6/6 Subspace 07:05, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
- If we couldn't keep a phrase as an actual article (i.e. "Beam me up, Scotty"), then why have a longer phrase that no one will ever search for as a redirect? Delete. --From Andoria with Love 07:30, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
- I also agree, an entire page for one quote is not needed. Delete. --dlc2006 11/22/06
- I will also agree. Delete ----Willie 10:03, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted upon popular request. --From Andoria with Love 13:29, 26 November 2006 (UTC)