This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Neural shock kit".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This recently created page has two problems at once: according to User talk:Kirk32, its initial content has been taken from , making this both "non-canon" content as well as a copyvio. I chose to list it here because deleting it would lead to a "clean slate" for a potential future article. Removing the offending article revisions would basically boil down to a deletion with recreation of a stub afterwards, anyway. -- Cid Highwind 14:54, January 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Delete as a copyvio. It would seem there is a chance for a valid article, as the title was linked to from "Marauders", so I agree with Cid that it should have a clean slate. --31dot 15:26, January 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. Copyvio. There's not too much we now about the kit, other than the fact that it's a piece of medical equipment. -- sulfur 16:08, January 15, 2012 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted as a copyvio. I've left the talk page in place in case a valid article is created.--31dot 13:31, February 6, 2012 (UTC)