This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Microfractures".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Dictionary-type article. I don't see what role this article could have besides merely defining the word.--31dot 23:55, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, I don't know. This isn't one of those dictionary-type pages that will never get expanded because of limited source material. I didn't create it, but I could easily un-stub it by including a lot of references and descriptions of occurrences of microfractures. An article like this could be helpful to someone who gets the "how many episodes did this happen in?" bug.
Oppose deletionKeep. --TribbleFurSuit 05:40, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
- It's no longer a stub or a dictionary definition. Info from halfadozen episodes is provided. --TribbleFurSuit 19:36, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
- At this point, I think we should just merge this to Microfracture, which already existed, needing attention since its creation in September. --TribbleFurSuit 19:40, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
- The way it is? Delete. Someone takes the time to expand it from a dictionary page a bit? Keep. -- sulfur 12:59, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
- We have a page on the Structural integrity field; we have nothing to lose by leaving this page around long enough for someone with a thing for microfractures to find it and expand it. Keep.– CraigG 17:38, 29 November 2008 (UTC)