This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Memory Alpha:Protection policy/temp".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Temp page no longer necessary after suggestion has been moved to main policy page. A link to the revision of the policy page containing this suggestion has been added to the talk page. -- Cid Highwind 19:32, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. Its time has come. -- Sulfur 19:53, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete, on advice of the page's sole editor. If it's served the purpose he wants it to serve, why should we stand in the way of an essentially administrative deletion? CzechOut ☎ | ✍ 07:39, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted -- Sulfur 03:08, 23 October 2007 (UTC)