Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Memory Alpha:Donations".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Obsolete. This is no longer a self-sustained wiki. --Alan del Beccio 00:48, 6 February 2007 (UTC)
I say we should use it to take money for ourselves :D ....just kidding, delete, not required. - Enzo Aquarius 01:01, 6 February 2007 (UTC)
- But, but, but, if we don't give the founders money, they'll cut off our ketracel-white. I need my sugar daddies!!! Delete. --OuroborosCobra talk 01:34, 6 February 2007 (UTC)
- This is an interesting item that I think we should keep for historical reasons. --Bp 01:43, 6 February 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. --From Andoria with Love 11:45, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- This isn't cruft like some useless redirect or obsolete mediaiwiki "msg" template. There is interesting content in the history, and its existence doesn't harm anything. We are richer (cough) if we keep it for MA history, it is like a 100-year-old building or something. --Bp 21:09, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
- I agree with Bp's reasoning. On the one hand, this is history of the project itself, even if we don't need the page at the moment. On the other hand, keeping this page as-is, eventually protected against editing (if it isn't already) means absolutely no harm. Deleting wouldn't even free the few bytes this page+history takes up. So, 1+1, I don't really see any good reasons for deletion. Keep. -- Cid Highwind 11:13, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
No consensus reached; page kept. --From Andoria with Love 00:11, 17 February 2007 (UTC)