Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Kiros' species".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
I think a merge is unnecessary as there is no real content on the page. – Cleanse 00:24, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
Delete – Cleanse 00:24, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. I support this. – Tom 04:17, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. This is the same situation as the previous two articles like this one. Without direct evidence that she is from a distinct species, we should go by appearance.--31dot 00:11, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted --Alan del Beccio 22:37, 9 January 2008 (UTC)