Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Joy".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Delete. Dictionary def, and not something that needs to be documented, any more than instances of happiness or sadness.--31dot 08:02, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. If someone found some direct Trek connection, I would support undeletion, but delete while it's just a dictionary definition. --- Jaz 03:21, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- Comment - As for a possible direct trek connection, The concept of joy seems to pretty much sum up Landru's philosophy; to the point that in the episode people keep greeting each other with "joy to you" and "joy be yours", and when they talk about what Landru wants for the crew they keep mentioning bringing joy over and over. -- Capricorn 16:24, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- Delete - Pointless dictionary definition. Are we supposed to define every word that appears on ST on its own page? It must have some definite connection/relevance to the Star Trek universe. – Crimsondawn hears you... 01:50, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Delete — Morder 02:01, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Delete for all the reasons above. -- DhaliaUnsung 02:02, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Page deleted. Dictionary definition without any Star Trek content.– Cleanse 06:55, 25 June 2009 (UTC)