Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Infuser".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
While I realize this site is rife with invalid disambiguations, adding to the lot seems unnecessary to me, as is the case with this disambiguation. As per Memory Alpha:Disambiguation: "Disambiguation in Memory Alpha is the process of resolving the conflict that occurs when articles about two or more different topics have the same natural title." There is no "same natural title" involved here (ex. infuser (alpha) and infuser (gamma)), which makes this an over-glorified search result. --Alan 12:40, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. I agree, there does not seem to be any real conflict with the articles on that page.--31dot 13:56, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. – Tom 07:22, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted --Alan 02:58, 18 August 2008 (UTC)