Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Hadrian's Wall".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Where was this mentioned in Trek? It's not linked to from an episode.--31dot 18:02, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- Been on the Earth page for a while...i didnt look to see who added it, or why, but was it maybe seen in the ENT intro montage? --Alan 18:07, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- Doesn't seem to be. --Alan 18:30, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
The only other possibility I can think of is "The Cage", when the computer was scanned, since we have a lot of obscure references from it, but I don't think that's it.--31dot 23:44, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- No, that one's pretty well covered. --Alan 01:54, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
Deletion rationale Edit
Please reference [above], but this seems to lack a Star Trek reference. If anyone is aware of one, please add it, but no one has come up with one yet.--31dot 22:22, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
- Deet-delete. --Alan 23:18, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted. --Alan 22:10, 30 March 2009 (UTC)