Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Fighter plane".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
We already have an article on the Japanese Zero, as well as articles on other aircraft (I do not feel like listing them here, but I will if I must). --OuroborosCobra talk 00:11, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- eh... I guess we could redirect this either to Japanese Zero or the appropriate aircraft-related article. -Alan del Beccio 00:57, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- Not redirect to Zero. We have a lot of other fighter planes (F-104 Starfighter, F-15 Eagle, P-51 Mustang), plus at least one or two more that I am trying to identify from the opening of "In a Mirror, Darkly". I'm just waiting for Shran to send me better screencaps (hint hint, Shran). --OuroborosCobra talk 01:03, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'm afraid the screencaps don't get any better than those. The ones I sent you are the clearest we can see the planes. However, I will make another attempt here in the near future. Good job IDing the Ju 87 Stuka, though. ;) Oh, and either delete the page or make it a list of fighter planes, and fix the blasted link on "Shore Leave". --From Andoria with Love 06:47, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, I've changed the page into a list of fighter planes. Is it worthy to be kept now, or shall it be snuffed? --From Andoria with Love 04:31, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'm OK keeping it, but should it not be Fighter planes, now that it is a list? --OuroborosCobra talk 04:46, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- Agree with making it a list, but Fighter plane(s) are both incorrect. Fighter Aircraft is more encyclopedic, and can cover non-earth aircraft. -<unsigned by 6 of 6>
- Do we know of any other planet utilizing fighter aircraft? --From Andoria with Love 20:27, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
- Also, fighter aircraft, while including the items on the list, would include other things as well. Aircraft is a term that includes fixed wing aircraft (or airplanes) that are on the list, but also includes blimps, dirigibles, hot air balloons, helicopters, gyroplanes, gliders, etc. Our list is limited to fighter airplanes. --OuroborosCobra talk 20:56, 28 December 2006 (UTC)