This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Federation hardware".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Superfluous list of hardware which is far from being Federation specific. The existing categories are enough. Kennelly 15:31, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
- Agreed, delete. -- Renegade54 15:41, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. A strange idea for an article. Not necessarily a bad idea... but it at least needs to be limited to StarFleet tech.Hossrex 20:59, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
- Just an FYI... I think the article was originally created before categories were implemented. -- Renegade54 21:07, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete, though I agree with Hossrex that it's not a terrible idea. 184.108.40.206 21:30, 31 October 2007 (UTC)(I forgot I wasn't logged in, sorry) 31dot 21:31, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted -- Sulfur 01:01, 5 November 2007 (UTC)