This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Facepalm".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
From Talk:Facepalm Edit
Is this an actual term? I see the only link to this page is from the pop culture page, so does the reference actually come from something outside of Trek? --31dot 23:41, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- I say the page should be deleted. It's just because there's youtube videos and shit with picard putting his hand on his forehead and looking down...usually with the phrase "not this shit again". — Morder (talk) 23:43, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
That's what I was thinking but I wanted another opinion............do you think this is an immediate delete? Possibly reason #5....--31dot 23:46, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe. Just to be on the safe side better just put it up for normal deletion. Though if you do delete immediately, you have my support. — Morder (talk) 23:49, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Deletion rationale Edit
Non-canon; This seems to come from outside of Trek.--31dot 23:54, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Delete - it's a reference to something that picard did that people this is funny...that is all. — Morder (talk) 23:59, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- I did the "facepalm" myself when I saw this article. Delete. --From Andoria with Love 02:41, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. If I remember correctly we once had this article and it was deleted or am I wrong? – Tom 08:49, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- If it was it was under a different name.--31dot 11:31, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. This would seem to (almost) fit under the same category as the late article "Blurry". :-) -Mdettweiler 04:11, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Page deleted. – Cleanse 08:46, 23 August 2009 (UTC)