This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Electromagnetic synthemometer".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Aatrek originally marked the article for immediate deletion with the following grounds: "In HD, this image is revealed to just be a tricorder, with the words "electromagnetic sythemometer" mentioned in background dialog." 31dot (talk) 23:46, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Delete if the dialog isn't associated with this item(which is what I gather from the original comment). 31dot (talk) 23:48, January 15, 2013 (UTC)