This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Elanu IV".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
This planet was not mentioned in the episode. I am unable to find this planet in other episodes. Planets mentioned in "Dramatis Personae" were: Fahleena III, Saltah'na V, Mariah IV, Rochani III, and Ultima Thule.Throwback (talk) 04:02, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose outright deletion. It's in the script, but if we're sure it wasn't said in the episode, we could convert this to a real world article categorized as unreferenced material. 31dot (talk) 09:14, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- My concern is that this page will be deleted if we do this. I created new pages for the sectors and captains that were from a page of Operation Retrieve, and I categorized them as unreferenced material. I learned later that these pages had been deleted, and that the information was collected onto a single page. I wouldn't be against categorizing this page as unreferenced material, but with my experience with this category, it just seems that what goes there has a tendency to be deleted anyway. Maybe we could make a note on the episode page about this planet and that other planet that were in the script, but weren't in the episode.Throwback (talk) 18:08, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
In the case of the Operation Retrieve articles, those were numerous articles that all said the same thing (X was on the chart pages we didn't see). In this case, we only have one article about one subject. It shouldn't be deleted as long as it can be cited(with the script). 31dot (talk) 02:07, September 6, 2012 (UTC)