Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Earth Surface Forces".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This is either fanon that needs deleting, or non-canon material that needs to be merged into a novel page or something. Based on Memory Beta, the contents of the page seem to be mostly fanon. --OuroborosCobra talk 20:50, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Delete for all the reasons above. — Morder (talk) 20:57, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. Fanon.--31dot 03:05, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
- Delete or merge with Transphasic Chroniton Torpedoes. - Archduk3:talk 03:28, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. Archduk3 -- don't even jokingly suggest merges like that. Seriously. -- sulfur 14:21, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. Need I say more? :P --Golden Monkey 21:29, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. --Jörg 09:03, November 8, 2009 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Speedy delete. Clearly fanon material. Clearly a consensus. --Alan 15:32, November 8, 2009 (UTC)