This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Dracula".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
As best I can tell, no mention of this novel in the entire series, and indeed, no links to it on MA at all. Ergo, non-canon? -- Sulfur 15:00, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- I could have sworn there was at least one mention of Dracula somewhere on Trek, but apparently I'm mistaken. A Google search for Dracula and Star Trek combined turned up nothing useful, and a search for the term here only brought up a bunch of actors who performed in films about Dracula. So, with no evidence that he was ever referenced in canon Trek, I would have to say Delete. --From Andoria with Love 15:34, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- Delete. -- Renegade54 17:01, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted as non-canon. --From Andoria with Love 23:59, 7 December 2006 (UTC)