Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Dodge".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Oppose deletion as this article is about the company while Dodge Ram is about that particular model; if it is decided we don't need this page, the two should be merged, not deleted. 31dot (talk) 01:42, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Merge I think the Dodge ram should be merged into the company article as a sub section that contains cars the made.--BorgKnight (talk) 14:51, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Merge - there doesn't really seem to be separate information for "Dodge" that couldn't be (or isn't already) located on "Dodge Ram", so I don't see the need for two pages. A redirect could be kept if considered valuable. --Cid Highwind (talk) 16:55, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose. According to the talk page, the Dodge article could be expanded to included other vehicles that are not the Ram. - Archduk3 18:16, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
- [After the resolution] See: Talk:Dodge - From Cardassia with pain (talk) 11:12, February 4, 2014 (UTC)