Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Discovery".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Consensus about the non-existance of any starship Discovery seems to have been reached on the article's talk page (Talk:Discovery). -- <Harry Doddema>
- No vote, but it would be worth putting some (all?) of the discussion from the talk page into the episode's talk page (or something similar) if the page is removed. -- Sulfur 18:38, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- Delete. --Alan del Beccio 18:55, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- Delete, because God wills it. --From Andoria with Love 19:11, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- Delete, Because if we do not, the terrorists win. --6/6 Subspace 06:35, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
The article's information was based on the misinterpretation of the episode's dialogue; Kirk was referring to the discovery of Gothos, not a starship Discovery. Deleted. --From Andoria with Love 21:52, 30 November 2006 (UTC)