Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Didactic theatre".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Delete. Not in canon.--31dot 18:55, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. -- Renegade54 19:37, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- Keep. Although it does not appear as a line in the episode, It does appear in the script. As such it is referenced to by other episodes in generic terms such as "entertainment," "theater," or "performance." However with the inclusion of the information from the script of "Return to Grace" we get more insight on this. Perhaps we should just state it was a line removed from the final cut?--Jlandeen 10:45, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- The problem there is that we don't keep stuff referenced like that as their own articles. To my mind, it should be merged into the episode page and deleted. -- sulfur 13:50, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. "Didactic theatre" might not be any more of a real distinct term than are "bad movie" or "hot coffee". We can't take any old adjective and noun stuck together in a script and call it an article. --TribbleFurSuit 15:32, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Merged the line about the script removed bit into the episode, removed the rest. All gone. -- sulfur 16:10, 14 January 2009 (UTC)