Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Deutronic circuitry".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Anyone have the script? If it's spelled Duotronic, then this should be merged.--31dot 21:00, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Regardless, this should've been suggested as a merge -- best to merge things like this because it's obviously a spelling confusion. -- sulfur 02:44, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Merged and redirect left in place. -- sulfur 16:16, October 31, 2010 (UTC)