Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Cygnian".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This is a longstanding page, up since 2006, but in light of the recent deletion of Teneebian I figured maybe it's time it gets cleared out. Basically the same reasons apply, The term "Cygnian" doesn't seem to have ever been used in a way that made it clear that there was a species of that name. There's a slight complication in that noncanon sources apparently make it pretty clear that the "Cygnian Respiratory Diseases" are indeed diseases that affect a race called Cyginans, but then again, half of you probably stopped reading this sentence at the word "noncanon" :-D -- Capricorn (talk) 18:15, April 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Delete. Per reason listed above. Tom (talk) 10:24, April 27, 2014 (UTC)
- My thoughts would be to simply merge it to the disease itself, as it essentially repeats the same information and the resulting redirect would at least allow users searching for Cygnians to be pointed in the right direction. --Alan (talk) 14:46, December 17, 2014 (UTC)